If a peptide is 98% purity then what is the other 2%?

The purity level indicated on a COA is simply a measurement of aminos that made it into the proper chain to form the peptide. The left over 2% are simply aminos that for whatever reason didn't make it into the proper sequence.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us